The Ghost CEO coaching program takes tremendous pride in educating potential clients about the process of making this decision. A relationship with your coach requires 100% honesty and commitment on your part and therefore is a decision that should not be taken lightly. That said, in the world of organizational development, coaching has become the most effective tool to accelerate results in learning and professional development and building engaged workplaces and lives. My business partner and founder of Ghost CEO, Christopher V. Flett, author of What Men Don’t Tell Women About Business, developed the following check list to help you decide…are you ready for a business coach?
- You wish you had someone objective and knowledgeable to talk professionally with
- You want a sober second thought when making professional decisions
- You want to move ahead quicker than you feel you are right now
- You want to start planning your professional future with quantitative results
- You are looking for an edge in business
- You are accountable, keep your word and want to work smart
- You are honest, open and interested in learning and trying new things