Napoleon Hill, one of the greatest thinkers of all time said: “No two minds ever come together without, thereby, creating a third, invisible, intangible force which may be likened to a third mind.”
Mastermind groups are one of the most effective and efficient ways to use synergy to propel your life to the next level, regardless of the area. The number one reason that clients come to me for coaching is for accountability. People who are serious about making changes in their life – quickly – understand the importance of accountability. The mastermind group does this in a very inexpensive and productive way.
What is a mastermind group you ask?
A mastermind group is simply a group of like minded people coming together, supporting and encouraging one another as individuals work towards specific and measurable results. There are, however, key elements to establishing and executing an effective and successful mastermind group. I’ve listed the most important points below. If you are interested in joining a mastermind group – email me – firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll let you know when the next group is starting.
Mastermind you way to Success:
– Mastermind groups should have 6-8 people
– They can be conducted live in person, or, over teleconferece
– You must have an established leader who is able to direct the call/meeting efficiently
– Stay on time (if your call is 60 minutes long end it at the top of the hour)
– Set your call up by having each member share their biggest “wins” or “successes” since your last meeting
– Open the floor for each member to share any needs/wants/brainstorming to accomplish certain goals
Good luck and have fun!